TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Summary of the main terms and conditions for Experiences.
These General Terms and Conditions shall govern the offer and sale of the Experiences (as defined herein below) on the website www.glix.info and on the GLIX App (the App) carried out by GLIX S.R.L. with registered office in Via Sile 41, Roncade, Treviso (Italy).
Please read the entire General Terms and Conditions carefully before making your booking as this is only a summary of the main terms and conditions of sale.
- General Terms and Eligibility.
1.1 PERSONS ENTITLED TO PURCHASE: only adults can be customers of the Website and of the App (any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession).
1.2 EXPERIENCES OFFERED (the Experience): GLIX offers the possibility to book Fashion Centric tours with Local Fashion Insiders vetted by GLIX. The information about the experience is available on the GLIX Website as well as other details needed. GLIX shall be considered as a Fashion Insider or Middle Man under these General Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise provided, with respect of any purchase you may make on the Website and App, GLIX acts as an agent or reseller of the Fashion Insider or of third party seller or as a service provider, GLIX disclaims any responsibility for the adequacy of the Fashion Insider’s Service or for the consequences of using the Fashion Insider’s Service.
1.3 EXPERIENCES AND PRICES: Experiences are described in the “Shop Experiences” page of the Website. Prices are calculated in the currency selected by you among those available and always include VAT.
1.4 BOOKING PROCEDURE: to book one or more Experiences, you must full the procedure on the website fill out the online Form (to be considered as a contractual proposal) and send it electronically to GLIX. By submitting the Form to GLIX, you state (a) to have fully read and understood the “Experience description” of the Fashion Insider’s Service and (b) to unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, and (where applicable) the terms and conditions of sale of the Fashion Insider (the Service Conditions). We recommend that you read the cancellation and no-show policy of the relevant Fashion Insider carefully prior to making your reservation. You must attend the Fashion Insider’s Service at the time booked, no reimbursement is granted for failure of timely attendance.
1.5 PROCESS OF THE ORDERS: upon submission of the Online Form, GLIX and/or the Fashion Insider shall provide via email the details of your booking as well as contact information of the Insider.
For further information, you can contact the GLIX Customer Care by e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.1 Experiences are offered for sale only to (a) consumers, including any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession; (b) adults (pursuant to the laws of their respective Country).
GLIX shall be entitled to object to the processing of orders from persons other than consumers, and to any other ticket order which does not comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
2.2 GLIX sells though the Website and App:
(a) Tours as Experiences sponsored and organized by Local Fashion Insiders;
(b) Style Consultations and Personal Shopping Tours offered by Local Fashion insiders;
(c) Fashion Products and Accessories put forward on the App by Local Fashion Insiders.
The Service will be operated directly by GLIX only if specified.
- Experience information and Price.
3.1 You will find the specifications and information of the Fashion Insider’s Tour and of the Experience in the “Experience description” on www.glix.info. In this section you will also see the price of the relevant Experience, which shall be calculated in the currency selected by you among those available and include VAT. Please ensure that all pricing information on the Website is correct before placing an order.
3.2 By booking your experience, you state to have fully read and understood the “Experience description” of the selected Fashion Insider’s Service and Experience.
- Discharge of liability.
4.1 GLIX will be liable only for the sale of Experiences that it has provided in its own name and on its own behalf. In all other cases, GLIX has no liability for Fashion Insiders’ Tour, which are provided exclusively by the relevant Fashion Insider. To the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws, you accept to discharge GLIX from any cost, expense, loss and/or liability in which you may incur for any breach of the Service Conditions by the Fashion Insider other than GLIX and/or for any event in any manner related to the service provided by such Fashion Insider.
4.2 By purchasing an Experience you accept and agree to the relevant Service Conditions, including any cancellation and no-show policy of the relevant Fashion Insider, and to any additional condition of the Fashion Insider that may apply to your reservation or during your tour.
You must attend the Fashion Insider’s Tour at the day and time provided for in your Online Form. No reimbursement is granted for failure of timely attendance. If you wish to cancel your reservation, please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the relevant Fashion Insider’s cancellation and no-show policy. We recommend that you read the cancellation and no-show policy of the Fashion Insider carefully prior to making your reservation.
- Ordering procedures.
5.1 To book one or more Experiences on the Website or App, you must select the relevant Experience and fill out the online form to be considered as a contractual proposal (the Online Form). The Online Form is composed of a “Billing Details” page for including personal information and of a second page for providing your payment. The Online Form also includes the main features of each Experience ordered, the relevant unit price (including VAT), and a link to the Service Conditions.
5.2 In order to submit your details to complete the Online Form, you need to register with the Website or to supply your personal details for the single purchase (by filling the registration/online form with personal data or by logging-in with social networks account). The user represents and warrants that all personal data information provided during the registration/booking process are up to date, complete, accurate and true. The user authorizes GLIX to verify the truthfulness of the personal data and any other information provided and undertakes to cooperate with GLIX during such verification.
5.3 By submitting an Online Form to GLIX, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and the Experience Conditions. A brief summary of the main Experience Conditions, and a link to the full version of such service conditions are available on the Website and App at any time.
5.4 The Online Form will be filed in our database for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your Order Form on your personal page of the Website and of the App, section “Profile”.
6.1 Before submitting the Online Form you will be required to provide the information needed to process your payment through the payment method selected among those available (e.g. credit card information, PayPal, Stripe Etc.).
6.2 All financial details (e.g. credit card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol and where applicable to Stripe or PayPal or any other provider of payment services available from time to time at the Website and App, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by GLIX except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of cancellation, in compliance with the exercise of your withdrawal right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police.
- Conclusion of Booking/Sale.
An order shall be deemed submitted when GLIX receives your Online Form electronically and the information submitted herein has been verified as correct.
The contract shall be deemed as executed when – upon any authorized payment through the Website or App – either GLIX or the Fashion Insider delivers you your booking confirmation via email or message on the App’s chat service.
If your payment is made directly to the GLIX bank account, GLIX will issue to you the invoice directly. The relevant invoice issued by GLIX will show the indication and details of the sums received on behalf of the Fashion Insider and the service fee directly paid to GLIX or the sums received by GLIX on its own behalf.
- Confirmation from GLIX.
9.1 In connection with certain Experiences as specified in the relevant “Experience description” page, GLIX acts as an agent or reseller for the relevant Fashion Insider.
9.2 Upon acceptance of the order and any authorized payment through the Website, GLIX will send you by e-mail details of the booking with the Fashion Insider.
The Fashion Insider’s Tour is subject to the Service Conditions enacted by the Fashion Insider (the main conditions of which are available at any time on the Website, and made available with the confirmation e-mail referred herein above).
- Confirmation from the Fashion Insider.
10.1 Upon any authorized payment through the Website, the Fashion Insider will either confirm through the App’s Chat Service or notify to you via email the details of your booking. GLIX has no liability for any Fashion Insider’s failure or delay in carrying out the reservation/purchase procedure.
Your personal data is processed by GLIX in order to supply the Experiences. GLIX communicates to the Fashion Insider – as identified in the relevant “Experience information” page and in the purchase order – the personal data strictly necessary to provide the Fashion Insider’s Tour (i.e. the user’s name, your email address if this is needed to fulfill the Fashion Insider’s Tour, and the booking reservation you have made on www.glix.info, and all information related thereto). GLIX and Fashion Insiders will act autonomously as data controllers in connection with the personal data supplied and for the sole purpose of providing the relevant Services. At any time, you may withdraw your consent to receive GLIX’s newsletter and updates on Experiences similar to those already purchased. In addition, you may give your express consent to receive marketing and market research communications and allow GLIX and the Fashion Insider to carry out market research analysis on your personal data.
The General Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time due to new laws and regulations or other reasons. The new General Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of the date of publication on www.glix.info. Please visit this section of the Website on regular basis in order to check the publication of the most recent and updated General Terms and Conditions.
In the event that any provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall be held illegal, invalid, unenforceable or against public policy pursuant to a final adjudication by a court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be removed and the remainder of these General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed in full force and effect.
GLIX may transfer and/or assign any of its rights under these General Terms and Conditions to any third party without restriction.
Summary of the main terms and conditions for the GLIX App.
This is the Terms & Conditions page.
If you need informations, please send us a mail : email@example.com
- Welcome to GLIX
- GLIX operates a social marketplace which allows you to buy and sell items using our website or the GLIX application which we make available for download through an app store on your mobile device (the “Service”).
- The Service is operated by GLIX S.r.l. as below defined (“we”, “our, or “us”).
- Your relationship with us
- This document and any documents referred to within it (collectively, the “Terms of Service”) set out the terms of your relationship with us. It is important that you read and understand the Terms of Service before using the Service. If there is anything within them that you do not understand, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what this means for you.
- By setting up an account with us or using and accessing the Service you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not browse or otherwise access or use the Service.
- Information about us
- GLIX S.r.l. is incorporated and registered in Italy under VAT IT04755690262. Our registered office is at Via Sile 41, 31056 Roncade (TV).
- Information about you
- Setting up an account
- To access our Service, you must register with us and set up an account with a username and password (your “Account”). We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your Account.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or at least capable in your country of residence of entering into a legally binding agreement to use our Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details and any activities that occur under your Account.
- GLIX Marketplace
- Our Service allows you to buy and sell fashion items in an easy and fun way. You can find out more information about our Service and its features here www.glix.info.
- You can sell your items through our Service by publishing pictures of the item you want to sell (“Sale Item”).
- As a buyer, Sale Items must only be purchased using one of GLIX’s approved methods of payment (the “Sale Transaction”) and all Sale Transactions must take place within the Service.
- As a seller, GLIX offers you one method of receiving money for any Sale Items you sell namely: “GLIX Stripe Payments” a service for receiving payments direct to your Stripe account.
- As a seller, GLIX also offers and recommends you to use the shipping service provided by UPS (www.ups.com) and available through the Service
- To safeguard the interests of our users, you are not permitted to sell or purchase a Sale Item by making direct arrangements with the buyer or the seller to use a payment method other than the approved methods available through the Service. Please note that selling or purchasing a Sale Item in any other way is a breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use and can result in, among other things, suspension or termination of your access to the Service (See clause 12).
- We want our Service to be a positive experience for our users and we ask that you honour the commitments you make to another user in respect of the swap, sale or purchase of a Sale Item.
- Any purchase you make of a Sale Item is solely between you and the seller. Complaints, questions and claims related to a Sale Item should be directed to the seller. Where users cannot resolve issues relating to a Sale Transaction between themselves, we will attempt to help mediate such disputes through our dispute resolution process. You can find out more about our dispute resolution procedure at clause 18 of these Terms of Service.
- If you are a seller, GLIX may withhold any payment due to you for a period of up to 14 days (or until a dispute with a buyer is resolved, if the buyer raises the dispute within 14 days of the Sale Transaction) (the “Payment Holding Period”). GLIX may vary the length of the Payment Holding Period at its sole discretion having regard to the rate of refunds, complaints or other performance issues related to the seller’s use of the Service.
- As we are not the seller of any Sale Items and while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes as set out under clause 18, we have no control and do not give any commitment relating to the existence, quality, safety, genuineness or legality of Sale Items, the truth or accuracy of any picture or description of the Sale Items or any other content made available by users, the ability of sellers to sell Sale Items, the ability of buyers to pay for them or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return the Sale Item.
- While we may provide you with guidelines (e.g. shipping methods) in our Service, such guidelines are solely informational and you may decide not to follow them.
- To safeguard the interests of our users, we do not recommend using the Service to swap Sale Items. However, if you choose to do so, you should follow our guidelines for swapping safely available on our website. In any event, you acknowledge that you swap Sale Items entirely at your own risk.
- Your right to use the Service
- The materials and content comprising the Service either belong to us or we have permission from the owner to use them to provide the Service. We give you permission to use the materials and content comprising the Service for the sole purpose of using the Service in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Your right to use the Service is personal to you and you are not allowed to give this right to another person or to sell, gift or transfer your Account to another person. Your right to use the Service does not stop us from giving other people the right to use the Service.
- Other than as allowed in these Terms of Service you are not given the right to use the “GLIX” name, or any of the “GLIX” trademarks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features and you are not given the right to reproduce, perform, display, distribute, reverse engineer or prepare derivative works from content that belong to or is licensed to us and is available through the Service
- Your content
- You confirm that images, sounds, text or information that you submit or create (“User Content”) whilst using the Service will meet the Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, reformat, modify, publish, translate, licence, sub-licence, assign, transfer and exploit the User Content anywhere and in any form for the purposes of providing our Service or for any purpose in connection with the operation of our business.
- We do not check or moderate any User Content before it is added to the Service by users. We may later check, moderate, reject, refuse or delete any User Content if we think that it breaks any of the Rules of Acceptable Use, or we believe it is against the ethos of GLIX.
- Rules of Acceptable Use
- In addition to the other requirements within these Terms of Service, this clause describes specific rules that apply to your use of the Service (the “Rules of Acceptable Use”).
- You must make sure the email address you provide in your Account details remains active and is checked by you on a regular basis.
- When using the Service you must not:
- create more than one Account on the Service (however, you may connect all your social networks or other services accounts, that we support, to your Account on the Service) unless we agree otherwise;
- give any false or misleading information in your Account details;
- permit another person to use the Service under your name or on your behalf unless you are a business and such person is authorised by you;
- use the Service if we have suspended or banned you from using it;
- send junk, spam or repetitive messages;
- engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct including selling any fake or counterfeit items or any item that otherwise breaches another person’s rights;
- modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the Service;
- misuse the Service by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which would harm the Service or any user of the Service’s own equipment;
- collect any data from the Service other than in accordance with these Terms of Service;
- submit or contribute any User Content (including comments and descriptions relating to Sale Items) that contains nudity or violence, is abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, misleading, untrue, offensive, derogatory or uses bad or rude language;
- unfairly or unlawfully interfere or manipulate any rating system or user feedback system;
- submit or contribute any User Content without the permission of the content owner or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties; or
- offer to sell any of the following items we list as prohibited items at Prohibited Items or
- purchase or sell a Sale Item by making direct arrangements with the buyer or the seller to use a payment method other than the approved payment methods available through the Service;
- take any action which is deliberately designed to circumvent, reduce or manipulate the Commission due to us (as specified in clause 15);
- submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person without that person’s permission.
- Failure to comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use constitutes a serious breach of these Terms of Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions (with prior notice)):
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content (including the removal of Sale Items listed on the Service);
- issuing of a warning to you;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We may investigate any suspected breach of the Rules of Acceptable Use. During such investigation we may temporarily withdraw your right to use our Service or remove User Content (including the removal of Sale Items listed on the Service) without notice to you.
- The responses described in clause 9.4 are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Notice and takedown policy
- Any person may contact us by sending us an “Infringement Notice” if any content available through our Service infringes their rights or fails to comply with our Rules of Acceptable Use. The Infringement Notice should be sent either by post to GLIX S.r.l., Via Sile 41, 31056, Roncade (TV) or by email to email@example.com Please provide the information described below in the Infringement Notice:
- your name and contact details;
- a statement explaining in sufficient detail why you consider that the content available through our Service infringes your rights or fails to comply with our Rules of Acceptable Use;
- and a link to or such other means of identifying the problematic content.
- We will take the action that we believe is appropriate depending on the nature of the Infringement Notice and will aim to respond to you within a reasonable period of time on the action we propose to take.
- Advertisements on the Service
- Seller commission
- The seller of any Sale Item will pay us a commission on the total transaction amount received by the seller (including VAT, if any, and shipping costs) in respect of any Sale Transaction (the “Commission”). If the Commission payable is less than our minimum Commission, then the seller may be required to pay the minimum Commission. Details of this fee are available on our website.
- Our Commission will be deducted from your Stripe account.
- We will provide the seller of the Sale Item with an invoice detailing the Commission.
- The Commission is inclusive of VAT or other sales taxes (where applicable).
- Ending our relationship
- If at any time you do not feel that you can agree to these Terms of Service or any changes made to the Terms of Service or the Service, you must immediately stop using the Service.
- If you wish to end your use of the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address linked to your account and ask us to deactivate your Account.
- We may immediately end your use of the Service, with prior notice, if you break the Rules of Acceptable Use, any other important rule(s), or terms and conditions we set for accessing and using the Service including these Terms of Service.
- We may also withdraw the Service as long as we give you reasonable notice that we plan to do this so that you have a reasonable period of time to download any of your User Content.
- If you or we end your use of the Service or we withdraw the Service as described in this clause, we may delete or modify your User Content, Account or any other information we hold about you. You will also lose any rights you have to use the Service or access our content or your User Content. We will not offer you compensation for any losses unless they will depend from our willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Our liability/responsibility to you
- You alone decide whether to proceed with a sale or purchase of a Sale Item. As such, we make no commitments regarding the Sale Items including the quality or late delivery of the Sale Items or for honouring (or causing any seller to honour) any erroneous information regarding the price, description and availability of, or any information relating to any Sale Items promoted or available through our Service or the ability of the purchaser to complete any purchase of the Sale Items.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet and technology, the Service is provided on an “as available” and “as is” basis. This means that we are unable to promise that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, without delays, error-free or meet your expectations and we do not give any commitment relating to the performance or availability of the Service in these Terms of Service and, to the extent we are able to do so, we exclude any commitments that may be implied by law.
- To the extent permitted by the law, our total responsibility for any claims relating to a Sale Transaction is limited to the Commission payable in connection with that Sale Transaction.
- In every case, we will never be responsible for any loss or damage, unless they will depend from our willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Resolving disputes
DISPUTES WITH US
- If you have a dispute with us relating to the Service, in the first instance please contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
DISPUTES WITH OTHER USERS RELATING TO A SALE TRANSACTION
- We will notify the seller of the Sale Item that the dispute resolution process has been initiated.
- Unless stated otherwise a report about an Eligible Transaction may not be edited or changed (other than to provide extra information that is relevant to the report) after it has been filed unless we exercise our sole discretion to allow you to change your report.
- Whether you are a buyer or a seller of a Sale Item, you must cooperate with us throughout the dispute resolution process. You must provide any information relating to the dispute to us that we reasonably request. You must respond to any request for such information made within 48 hours of the request being made. Such requests will usually be via email and/or the private message functionality on the Service, although they may occasionally be by other methods we agree with you. If you fail to respond we may not continue with the investigation and may determine that the investigation is resolved in favour of the other party. The investigation may be closed and may not be reopened. Any response received after the 48 hours has expired will only be considered by us at our sole discretion.
- You may pursue a report about an Eligible Transaction with GLIX or contact your card provider to pursue any chargeback options that may be available to you from your card provider. You may not pursue both options at the same time or seek double recovery in respect of the same Sale Item. If you have an open report with us and subsequently file a chargeback with your card provider, we will close your report. You may not report an Eligible Transaction if you have already reported that Eligible Transaction or you have received a refund for that purchase from GLIX, the seller or a third party.
- If you report a Sale Item from an Eligible Transaction as an ‘item significantly not as described’ and you and the seller cannot agree as to the difference between the Sale Item as sold and the Sale Item as described, we will use reasonable endeavors to make a fair decision based on all information we hold about the Sale Item. We will exercise our decision making authority in our sole discretion when determining our decision in respect of a report of an ‘item significantly not as described.’ We will consider numerous factors, which may include the communications between you and the seller, and any documentation you have provided. We will provide you with reasons for our decision upon request.
- If you report a Sale Item from an Eligible Transaction as an ‘item significantly not as described’ we may require you to obtain appropriate documentation from a qualified expert third party to substantiate the claims made in your report at your expense.
- If we open an investigation after receiving a report from a buyer, the seller in the Eligible Transaction will be required to provide proof of shipping and delivery that can be tracked online. This is the only evidence we will accept as proof of delivery. If the seller fails to provide proof of shipping and delivery we may resolve the report in favour of the buyer.
- We will exercise our sole discretion when evaluating a report about an Eligible Transaction. If we find in favour of a buyer, we may reverse the initial Sale Transaction and use any sums held by GLIX in accordance with clause 6.10 to refund the buyer.
- We may also terminate any user’s Account following our conclusion of the dispute resolution process where in our reasonable opinion:
- any user has failed to cooperate with the dispute resolution process;
- the seller has failed to send the Sale Item to a buyer;
- the buyer has failed to pay for a Sale Item; or
- the user has initiated the dispute resolution process on false grounds.
- If you report an Eligible Transaction as an ‘item significantly not as described’ we may require you to ship the item at your expense to the seller, to us or to a third party designated by us.
- To use our dispute resolution process you must have:
- purchased a Sale Item via the Service and paid a seller using the Stripe payment method;
- purchased a tangible good that can be shipped;
- purchased a Sale Item with shipping (the item was not purchased as a ‘Meet in Person’ transaction);
- used the shipping service we make available through our Service that is provided by UPS;
- an account in good standing;
- attempted to resolve the dispute yourself with the other user before asking us to mediate on the dispute; and
- raised the dispute within 10 days of the Sale Item being shipped or 15 days of the Sale Item being purchased (whichever is sooner).
- If we ask you to provide proof of shipping, the documentation must clearly show that you (as seller) have shipped the item to the buyer’s address shown on the sales receipt and that you have used the service provided by UPS, that offers online tracked shipping. The above documentation must be able to be tracked online and include:
- the delivery address of the buyer (as shown on the sales receipt);
- the date the item was sent; and
- official acceptance of the item by a shipping company and a status update that the item was delivered.
- If you use Stripe to pay for a Sale Item or receive any money for a Sale Transaction you may be eligible for Stripe’s Buyer and Seller Protection, details of which are available here: https://www.Stripe.com/uk/webapps/mpp/Stripe-safety-and-security
- Changes to the Service
- We are constantly updating and improving the Service to try and find ways to provide you with new and innovative features and services. Improvements and updates are also made to reflect changing technologies, tastes, behavior and the way people use the Internet and our Service.
- In order to do this, we may need to update, reset, stop offering and/or supporting a particular part of the Service, or feature relating to the Service (“changes to the Service”). These changes to the Service may affect your past activities on the Service, features that you use and your User Content (“Service Elements”). Any changes to the Service could involve Service Elements being deleted or reset.
- You agree that a key characteristic of our Service is that changes to the Service will take place over time and this is an important basis on which we grant you access to the Service. Once we have made changes to the Service, your continued use of the Service will show that you have accepted any changes to the Service. You are always free to stop using the Service or deactivate your Account by contacting us a firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address linked to your account.
- Change to the documents
- We may revise these Terms of Service from time to time but the most current version will always be at http://184.108.40.206/~glixperi/glix.info/terms
- Changes will usually occur because of new features being added to the Service, changes in the law or where we need to clarify our position on something.
- We will try, where possible and reasonable, to contact you to let you know about any significant changes to any of the documents referred to in these Terms of Service. We may contact you through the Service (for example by asking you to accept the changes before you continue to use the Service) or via a separate email.
- Normally, we will try to give you some warning before the new terms become effective.
- Documents that apply to our relationship with you
- The current version of the Terms of Service contains the only terms and conditions that apply to our relationship with you.
- We intend to rely on these Terms of Service as setting out the written terms of our agreement with you for the provision of the Service. If part of the Terms of Service cannot be enforced then the remainder of the Terms of Service will still apply to our relationship.
- If you do not comply with these Terms of Service and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean we have given up any right we have and we may still take action in the future.
- As we are based in Italy, Italian law will apply to all disputes and the interpretation of these Terms of Service. The Italian courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or related to your use of the Service.
- Contact, feedback and complaints
- If you need to contact us in relation to these Terms of Service or any other document mentioned in them, please email us at email@example.com.
- We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Service. By providing your feedback you agree that you are giving up any rights you have in your feedback so that we may use and allow others to use it without any restriction and without any payment to you.
7th September 2015.
- a) Posts that advertise commercial or private websites for the purposes of selling outside GLIX
- b) Unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or “spam”
- a) Alcohol products
- b) Liquor licenses
- ANIMALS AND ANIMALS’ ORGANS:
- a) Any animal alive (you may not include animals as a gift, prize or giveaway in connection with an item listed on GLIX)
- b) Any part, pelt or skin from endangered animals
- c) Animal traps including glue-based traps used in pest control to catch and monitor insects
d)Ivory items and ivory derivatives
The sale of the following is allowed:
- a) Reproduction of animals
- b) Pelts of non- endangered animal species (with the exception of dogs and cats) provided that local regulations are not violated
- COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY AND STAMPS:
- a) Replica coins for collection
- b) Counterfeit coins
- c) Counterfeit bank notes
- d) Counterfeit bonds
- e) Equipment used to make counterfeit items
- COUNTERFEIT ITEMS, REPLICAS AND UNAUTHORIZED COPIES:
- a) Counterfeits, fakes, or unauthorised replicas such as watches, handbags, or other accessories (for example a bag bearing the Gucci® name or logo that wasn’t made by Gucci)
- b) Counterfeit replacement parts not made by the manufacturer that the items are labelled with
- c) Counterfeit electronics
- d) Unauthorized or pirated copies (this includes but are not limited to copies that are pirated, duplicated, backed-up or bootlegged) such as books, movies, videos, films, music CDs, MP3s, MP4s, photographs, radio programs, concerts, television programs and video games
- e) Products made available by digital download: GLIX prohibits the listing of products that are made available by digital download, including “codes” that can be used to access content on other websites or platforms
- f) Perfumes or cosmetics replicas
- g) Any product that has been illegally replicated, reproduced or manufactured is prohibited
- CREDIT CARD:
- a) Currently active bank credit or debit cards
- b) Inactive credit and debit cards
- c) Currently active store credit cards
- d) Pre-paid Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards, regardless of the amount on the card
The sale of the following is allowed:
- a) Blank plastic cards
- DATA BANKS, MAILING LIST AND PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- a) Data banks
- b) Mailing lists
- c) Personal information
- DRUGS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA:
- a) Narcotics, steroids, and other controlled substances
- b) Prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs
- FOOD AND EDIBLE ITEMS:
- a) Perishable or past expiration date food
- b) Home caterer services
The sale of the following is allowed:
- a) The sale of food and edible items is allowed within the limitations stated by the applicable laws at the time of the sale both in the country where GLIX is located and in the registered user’s country of residence and/or domicile.
- FIREARMS, WEAPONS AND MILITARY ITEMS:
- b) Any firearms, weapons and military items, regardless of their functionality, construction date or of their being collectibles
- c) The term “firearm” indicates all the parts constituting a firearm, a sporting gun, all types of collectible, vintage, antique and by signalling guns
- d) Parts of firearms (ammunitions included)
- e) Kit for the construction of firearms
- f) Firearms replicas
- g) All blade weapons, knives and sharp instruments (for example: kitchen knives, fishing and scuba knives, blackjacks, clubs, brass knuckles, switchblades and swords of all kind)
- h) Pneumatic spearguns
The sale of the following is allowed:
- a) Bullet proof vests
- b) Documents and information on size conversion
- c) Miniature weapons designed for toy miniature figures
- d) Toy weapons that cannot be mistaken for real weapons
- e) Scuba Spearguns
- FIREWORKS AND KIT FOR THEIR IMPLEMENTATION:
- a) Any fireworks, even those available in high street stores
- b) Kit for firework implementation
- GOODS FROM EMBARGOED COUNTRIES:
- a) To the extent permitted by applicable law at the time of sale both in GLIX’s country and in the registered user’s country of residence and/or domicile
- GOVERNMENT, TRANSIT AND SHIPPING-RELATED ITEMS, GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, IDS AND LICENSES:
- a) Any government, transit and shipping-related items, government documents, ids and licenses
The sale of the following is allowed:
- b) Historical or collector badges that do not resemble modern badges (e.g. an antique sheriff’s badge from the 19th century), provided that the ad clearly states that the object is at least 75 years old or belongs to an organization which no longer exist
- c) Souvenirs such as hats, mugs, pins, pens, buttons, cuff links, shirts and paperweights that do not contain or show any emblems
- d) Fake, novelty or clearly unofficial badges (such as plastic or humorous ones)
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS:
- a) For health and safety reasons, most hazardous materials (this includes but are not limited to fire extinguishers, radioactive materials, flammable gases and solids and toxic substances) can’t be listed on GLIX
- b) Any dangerous item, subject to specific sale restrictions or perishable items
- c) Combustible items
- d) Pesticides and poisons
- e) Radioactive materials
- HUMAN REMAINS, HUMAN ORGANS AND BODY PARTS:
- a) Examples of prohibited items include, but are not limited to: organs, bone, blood, waste, sperm, and eggs
- IMPORTATION OF GOODS:
- a) Registered users (both sellers and buyers) are responsible for and the guarantor of the importation of the goods. The importation must be conducted in accordance with applicable law at the time of sale both in GLIX’s country and in the country of residence and/or domicile of the registered users (both buyer and seller).
- LOCKPICKING AND LOCKSMITHING DEVICES:
- a) Any lockpicking and locksmithing devices
- MEDICAL DEVICES AND MEDICINES:
- a) All medical devices (prescription and over-the counter medical devices)
- b) All medical products (prescription and over-the counter medical devices)
- OBSCENE MATERIAL:
- a) All material offensive to public morals such as for example pornographic material, any material representing or describing pedopornography, bestiality, necrophilia, coprophilia, rape, incest in all sort of publications, films, and other recordings
- OFFENSIVE MATERIAL:
- a) All items promoting or celebrating hatred, violence, racial, sexual and/or religious intolerance
- b) Items supporting organizations related to these ideologies
- c) GLIX reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of listings posted to our App
- a) All material with either implicit or explicit reference to pedopornography, including all forms of erotic art that include minor
- PERFUMES AND COSMETICS:
- a) Testers
- b) Decanters
- c) Used cosmetics
- d) Perfumes or cosmetics replicas
- e) Homemade cosmetics
The sale of the following is allowed:
- a) New cosmetics and perfume
- b) Sample cosmetics, as long as they come in the original container that includes the ingredient list
- c) The sale of cosmetics is allowed within the limitations stated by the applicable laws at the time of the sale both in the country where GLIX is located and in the registered user’s country of residence and/or domicile
- PLANTS, PLANT MATERIAL AND SEED:
- a) Any plants, plant material and seed
- REAL ESTATE:
- a) Any real estate property is not permitted
- RECALLED ITEMS:
- a) Products recalled by a manufacturer or another government agency.
- b) For additional information about a specific product, please consult the following European website http://eur-lex.europa.eu/it/index.htm
- SALES CATALOGUE:
- a) Items and listings of catalogues from which buyers may directly order are not permitted
- Academic software
- School equipment software
- Beta software
- Release software
- Counterfeit software
- STATE OR PUBLIC AGENCIES OWNERSHIPS, ARTISTIC, HISTORICAL AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROPERTIES:
- a) All kind of state or public agencies ownerships, artistic, historical and archaeological properties
- STOCKS AND OTHER SECURITIES:
- a) The sale of stock or security interests is not allowed on GLIX
- STOLEN PROPERTY AND PROPERTY WITH REMOVED SERIAL NUMBERS:
- a) Any item taken without the authorization from private individuals, companies or governments
- a) Any rail coach
- b) Any lottery tickets
- c) Any football tickets
- d) As a private person you can not sell on GLIX tickets for shows, including sports and sporting events
- e) Any current, active lottery tickets
The sale of the following is allowed:
- a) Expired lottery tickets
- b) Collector tickets sale of performances have already occurred
- c) Tickets sale for shows, including sports events and concerts, is allowed within the limitations stated by the applicable laws at the time of the sale both in the country where GLIX is located and in the registered user’s country of residence and/or domicile.
- d) Authorized dealers: if you are a promoter, a shows organizer or a business operator in this field who intends to use GLIX to sell tickets, you are subject to special restrictions. In particular, the lack of the license for sale activity, in accordance with article 17 bis of T.U.L.P.S. (RD June 18, q931, n.773), paying a fine up to 3,098.74 euros and the tickets seizure. Furthermore, according to article 31 (Presidential Decree October 26, 1972, n. 640) is explicitly prohibited surcharges application on tickets.
- a) Tobacco and its derivatives
- b) Tobacco products packaged in classic packaging
- c) Cigars in cellophane wrapping
The sale of the following is allowed:
- a) Tobacco pipes manufactured in the following materials: clay, clob, lattimo, catlinite or sepiolite (meerschaum)
- b) Regular cigarette papers
- c) Incenses – provided that the instructions do not mention (either implicitly or explicitly) that the object is related to drugs or to the consumption of illegal substances
- TV DE-SCRAMBLERS:
- a) Any TV DE-scramblers