Atelier Sangalli is one of the historic sites of Haute Couture Milanese. The first workshop of high Sartoria was established in 1952 by Maria Sangalli, in the historical center of Milan. In 1972, the atelier opened in Corso Vittorio Emanuele which moved in 1986 and for twenty years in Via Manzoni 38, where Maria Sangalli continued the wonderful art of Haute couture, dressing important names of the Milanese Society and women from all over the world.
Here, her nephew Federico Sangalli, artistically grows under her guidance and expertise. Today, Federico Sangalli, brings this dream to the universe, made up of details and passion, luxury and sophistication. Firmly determined not to let it die, not to lose the taste of the unrepeatable boss, the handmade, the true made in Italy, he directs his Atelier, or rather his Factory, in Piazza San Babila in Milan in front of Via Montenapoleone . A small and big dream factory: the size of a true Haute Couture workshop, where the garments are still handmade and with pedal shoes, according to the rules and technique of the Milanese High Tailoring.